- A 5 member volunteer Board governs the Library. In addition the Councils of the North Norfolk Municipality and the Town of MacGregor each appoint a representative to the Board of Directors.
- It is the Board’s responsibility to maintain the library service through the implementation of policies and submitting an annual budget to the councils.
- Implementation of the Board policies is the duty of the library staff.
The Library receives an annual operating grant from:
- The RM of North Norfolk
- The Town of MacGregor
- Province of Manitoba (Public Library Services)
- Province of Manitoba Collection Development Grant
- Province of Manitoba Technology Grant
- Income from late fees
- In-memoriam donations