- A 5 member volunteer Board governs the Library. In addition the Council of the North Norfolk MacGregor Municipality appoint a representative to the Board of Directors.
- It is the Board’s responsibility to maintain the library service through the implementation of policies and submitting an annual budget to the councils.
- Implementation of the Board policies is the duty of the library staff.
The Library receives an annual operating grant from:
- The RM of North Norfolk MacGregor/donation
- Province of Manitoba (Public Library Services)
- Province of Manitoba Collection Development Grant
- Province of Manitoba Technology Grant
- Income from late fees/donations
- In-memoriam donations